The 25k Jobs Launch Tour aims to bring business leaders, community members, government officials and resource partners together in order to strengthen the local economy, create jobs and support local businesses.
Come meet with Lt. Gov. Spencer Cox, World Trade Center Utah CEO & President Derek Miller, representatives from 20+ state and local business providers, local county and city elected officials, and local employers.
The tour is free and open to the public and the perfect resource for anyone looking at starting a business or to find new ways to grow their current business, interested in business or land development within the county, looking for a job or anyone interested to expand their education and employment resources.
At the event you will be able to:
• Learn how what private, public and nonprofit organizations can help your company
• Learn about incentives, grants and other funding opportunities for your businesses
• Talk to community leaders,
• Find ideas to diversify and grow your business, even in the global market place
• Learn what companies are hiring locally.
We need your business to join us!